Chair: Maureen Jasovsky
We are committed to promoting voter participation and to educating the public about elections and ballot issues so that people can vote with the confidence of informed decisions. The responsibilities of this committee include:
To register to vote:
1) Go to: https://www.state.nj.us/state/elections/voter-registration.shtml
2) Scroll down and click on Middlesex County Voter Registration Forms, and then select your preferred language.
3) Either fill in the form online, print and sign; or print out the form,fill it in and sign.
4) Follow the instructions on the back of the form to mail it in.
Note: You can also use this same form to update your personal information, your signature and your party affiliation.
To apply to vote by mail:
Note: You need to be a registered voter before applying to vote by mail (unless you selected the vote by mail option on your voter registration form).
1) Go to: https://www.state.nj.us/state/elections/vote-by-mail.shtml
2) Scroll down and click on Middlesex County Vote by Mail Ballot Applications, and then select your preferred language.
3) Print out the form, fill it in and sign it.
4) Fold the paper in half with the address on the outside, tape the bottom, and mail.
If anyone is interested in working at any of our voter services events, please send an email with "Voter Services Committee" as the subject to: LWVmonroetwp@gmail.com